- Breach & Incident Response
- Cyber Insurance
- Digital Forensics
- Managed Security Services
- Email Security
- File Sharing Security
- CISO as a Service
- Data Storage Security
- Cyber Legal Services
- AntiMalware/Virus Setup
- Awareness Training
- Cyber Staffing
- Data Destruction
- Malware/Virus Removal
- Messaging & Call Security
- Software Updating
- Risk Assessment
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessment
DETAILS OF SERVICES
- INCIDENT RESPONSE PLANNING & RECOVERY: Incident response planning, including the testing and implementation of an effective incident response plan, is a critical part of your organization’s overall security plan. Incident response planning ensures your team knows exactly what to do if your organization experiences a compromise.
- IDENTITY & ACCESS MANAGEMENT (USER ACCESS MANAGEMENT): 9DSS’s Identity and Access Management (IdAM) solution provides greater control over how users access your sensitive information by offering the following features: Single sign-on capabilities, management of PKI enablement process and web application logging.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
- THREAT SIMULATION & ATTACK: This service mimics real-world attacks to identify exploitable attack paths in organizations’ IT infrastructures, security control implementations and human behavior. These services include simulating cutting-edge attacks, prove actual organizational risk and provide realistic recommendations for improving the organization’s security posture.
- APPLICATION SECURITY: Our comprehensive portfolio of offerings designed to help you identify and fix vulnerabilities in your web, mobile and thick client applications. Whether you need help building a Secure SDLC (Software Development LifeCycle) initiative from scratch or need an assessment of a critical application, 9DSS’s experts can address all your application security needs.
- CLOUD SECURITY: This service includes a Cloud Readiness Assessment, Cloud Security Health Check, Cloud Security Visibility Assessment, Cloud Security Strategy and Architecture Security Analytics: 9DSS offers hands-on security analytics services to help your team design and install a robust analytics solution, including customization and tuning that meets your unique business needs. Our gap analysis and architecture review services can optimize your current solution to ensure your security team is getting the most operational intelligence for your investment.
- SECURITY ARCHITECTURE REVIEW: As a vendor-agnostic provider, we work with top-quality technologies to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data. Our engineering team has tested and reviewed the latest and best emerging security technologies. We are here to make recommendations on the ones that will work best for your organization and your complete security plan. We don’t just provide out-of-box technology and walk away. Our experts are here to support you.
- SOC (Security Operations Center) BUILDOUT: SOC buildout starts with a security architecture review, spanning all aspects of security including firewalls, endpoint protection, access controls, and identity management. 9DSS will work with you to complete a requirement and gap analysis to determine your system users, access, and critical data. This analysis allows us to create a SOC to protect your business, people, and data.
- INSIDER THREAT SOLUTIONS: A comprehensive approach to protecting your most important data includes a multi-pronged approach that includes Technology, Investigations and Program Development.
- SPLUNK ENTERPRISE SECURITY / HEALTH CHECK- We can end the tedious process of use-case development that often comes with a new buildout. Our process will also lower the number of false positives, making sure alerts or notable events you receive are actionable.
- CORE SPLUNK BUILDOUT: 9DSS can partner with you on all aspects of design, implementation, and tuning of your Splunk platform.
- SIEM (Security Information and Event Management System) SYSTEM BUILD: A SIEM is an essential part of correlating your organization’s security events from disparate systems. 9DSS can support your organization by implementing or optimizing a SIEM that meets your organization’s demands.
“9DSS is a cybersecurity-focused company founded by Veterans with extensive cybersecurity and network services. It is our belief that effective cybersecurity is a critical capability for the defense and preservation of an organization’s critical data. Cyber crime is one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing categories of crime. Technology alone is not enough to protect companies and being connected is now essential, creating new opportunities for innovation and growth for all organizations. To be competitive, businesses need to be online, but this also brings risks. All companies are increasingly becoming targets for cybercrime and espionage. 9DSS believes in a comprehensive approach to cybersecurity
- Baseline: Penetration Testing and a Vulnerability Assessment is offered to determine network and equipment configuration errors which can lead to an attacker gaining unauthorized access or lead to malicious activities.
- Policy and Compliance: A review of organizational security policies and procedure can give insight to needed improvements to improve the current security posture. Compliance assessment will ensure companies meet governmental or industry compliance requirements.
- Training: Training is essential for any cybersecurity professional. 9DSS offers courses to enhance an organization’s cybersecurity posture by targeted cybersecurity course work.”