DETAILS OF SERVICES
- CISO as a SERVICE: Assured provides both virtual CISO services and interim CISO services, often combined with our regulatory/compliance dossier program and/or our cyber risk assessment suite of products and services.
- COMPLIANCE/REGULATORY: Comprehensive Compliance. Our TripleHelix(R) suite of cyber risk assessments includes some 3 dozen Regulatory/Compliance Reports, and is sufficiently robust that we offer at no cost the inclusion of any Regulatory/Compliance Report not yet integrated, all provided in an encrypted Dossier. For SMEs, we offer some self-guided, online Regulatory/Compliance reports, and we are adding more frequently.
- CONSULTING & PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT: We offer a wide range of cybersecurity consulting services, including, but not limited to, documentation review, preparation of documents such as CO-OP DR, insurance consulting services, work with attorneys and insurance professionals, advice to boards of directors, owners and IT departments on communication, budgeting and myriad other issues, all with the goal of serving as your objective, Trusted Cybersecurity Advisor.
- CYBER INSURANCE: Assured Enterprises recommends Cyber Risk Insurance policies, Insurance Gap Analysis and other insurance services, through our affiliate, AssuredOne, Inc., a Maryland-based licensed insurance broker.
- PENETRATION TESTING:Assured can provide penetration testing through its engineering team and in association with one of our trusted partners.
- RISK ASSESSMENT: One of the hallmarks of Assured’s services is its comprehensive Cyber Risk Assessment system, based on TripleHelix(R), the most granular system for large enterprises, Cyber Pro Maturity (TM), tailored for medium sized companies, and CyberHealth Essentials (TM) for small companies—each with (1) a RoadMap identifying recommended areas for improvement, (2) a CyberScore(R) or a baseline CyberScore(R), a non-algorithm, fact-based measurement of risk, presented on a scale of 300 to 850 akin to a FICO(R) score, making it understandable to non-IT executives and (3) a Regulatory/Compliance Dossier, offering some three dozen regulatory/compliance reports.
- MESSAGING & CALL SECURITY: Assured is soon introducing a security and privacy system for mobile phones and tablets. Mobile Security and ID Protection available.
- NETWORK SECURITY & SETUP: Assured provides a sophisticated skillset in secure system architecture and design, which can assist in creation of a new network, upgrading of an existing network and the development of bespoke solutions. Cyber Architecture & Design available.
- VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENTS: Among other standard vulnerability assessment techniques, Assured offers: AssuredScanDKV(R), a patented, DoD-tested and certified tool which is the only product in the world providing Deep Software Scanning–the ability to Detect Known Vulnerabilities (DKV) in software, without access to source code or data generated by using the software, along with the option of providing detailed remediation instructions or remediation of software as a Service.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
- EXECUTIVE TRAINING
- ENCRYPTION KEY MANAGEMENT
- CYBER SUPPORT FOR MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDERS (MSPs)
- BUDGETING FOR IMPROVED CYBERSECURITY
“Assured takes a high-quality, cost-effective, distinctive approach to cybersecurity by focusing on proactive (preventative) cybersecurity through risk identification, measurement, management and mitigation, with patented products and the sole goal of serving as Your Trusted Cybersecurity Advisor(TM).”
“We know what is on the market. We know that no one else can detect known vulnerabilities as you can. This is an incredibly valuable tool.” SENIOR SCIENTIST OF CYBERSECURITY OPERATIONS FOR A U.S. INTELLIGENCE AGENCY–referring to AssuredScanDKV(R). See: CASE STUDIES at: www.assured.enterprises