DETAILS OF SERVICES
- COMPLIANCE / REGULATORY: NIST, ISO, and DFARS standards are routinely used as metrics to gauge cyber the maturity of an organizations cyber security. Blue Star routinely helps customers in need of increasing their level of compliance
- DATA STORAGE SECURITY: With most organizations starting to embrace cloud technology, data storage security is more important now as the data in question no longer resides in-house. Blue Star is an AWS partner and as such, specializes in AWS security for both computing and data storage.
- MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES: Blue Star Cyber’s premier service is our 24/7/365 Security Operations Center (SOC). As a customer of our SOC, you can offload all of your organization’s IT security needs so that you can focus on the growth and success of your business.
- NETWORK SECURITY & SETUP: As a SOC customer, Blue Star offers 24/7 network monitoring. In addition to that, we also offer network configuration auditing and penetration testing services.
- PENETRATION TESTING: Blue Star cyber experts have years of experience penetration testing some of the US Government’s most complex and secure networks. Our Penetration Testing service takes all of that experience and focuses it on your organization so that you can know where your vulnerabilities are before a malicious adversary.
- VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT: Blue Star cyber experts utilize years of experience in order to scan your network for vulnerabilities, rule out false positives, and present a finalized report in a tiered format sorted on highest concern. We will then consult with your organization to formulate a remediation plan
- WEBSITE SECURITY: As the public face of your organization, website security cannot be taken lightly. Blue Star Cyber specializes in performing web application penetration tests as well as static source code audits of web application code bases.
“Blue Star Cyber is a cadre of former Department of Defense security experts who draw on years of experience in all facets of information security. We’ve taken those years of experience and created a portfolio of cyber services that we now offer to our commercial customers. These services include penetration testing, system hardening, source code analysis, and our 24/7 Security Operations Center, where you can offload all of your IT security needs and instead focus on the growth and success of your organization.”