DETAILS OF SERVICES
- MANAGED DETECTION & RESPONSE (SECURITY SERVICES): Covered by our $1 million insurance-backed warranty, we monitor your network and work with you to eradicate and stop cyber threats. We become familiar with your specific needs and collaborate with you on pro-active risk reduction and responses to cyber events.
- BREACH & INCIDENT RESPONSE: Our experts have extensive experience in IR, network- and forensic- analysis, and leverage this knowledge with an up-to-date forensics toolkit to comprehensively analyze incident data, no matter the type or size of case.
- MALWARE/VIRUS REMOVAL: With our Endpont Talon(TM), you can understand where all the threats and dangers lurk in your network and get rid of them for good.
- DIGITAL FORENSICS: Our experts have extensive experience in IR, network- and forensic- analysis, and leverage this knowledge with an up-to-date forensics toolkit to comprehensively analyze incident data, no matter the type or size of case.
- AWARENESS TRAINING: Our in-house expert is a founding member of the International Association of Security Awareness Professionals (IASAP). CyberESI offers training opportunities that capitalize on the findings from our other service offerings, or that can be offered uniquely to suit your needs. Integrating a training session with these other offerings can provide your staff an immediate opportunity to deeply understand the relevant risks and vulnerabilities specific to your organization.
- CONSULTING & PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT: CyberESI offers cost-effective cybersecurity services that assess your risks, establish the right policies to meet them, and design an in-depth defense of your networks. Our team of government-trained experts draws upon years of experience performing risk assessments and developing cybersecurity policies that enhance a company’s security posture and counteract even the most sophisticated adversaries. The result is a much-reduced risk of data breach and a far better return on your cybersecurity investment.
- PENETRATION TESTING: Testing administered by cybersecurity professionals is great, but testing administered by incident responders is excellent! Over 50% of our workforce has worked at the acclaimed Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3) – the world’s largest accredited computer forensics laboratory – successfully responding to both criminal and nation-state incidents. Increasing prevalence of cyber incidents like ransomware means even organizations who have not historically been affected, are now affected by extortion that sometimes funds nation-states. Network architecture strengthened to the recommendations of incident responders can contain and eradicate this type of attack.
- RISK ASSESSMENT: Conducted in accordance with industry best practices and national standards, CyberESI’s risk assessment services provide independent evaluation of your security posture ranging from the technical-control to the overall program level. We offer a Rapid Risk Review specially designed to help small and medium-sized organizations gain useful insight into their cybersecurity risk posture without the burden of a full, technical Risk Assessment.
- THREAT INTELLIGENCE AS A SERVICE: CyberESI closely collaborates with the cyber threat intelligence community, constantly discovering new threats and developing new threat signatures. What makes CyberESI different is we don’t just rely on information from the Threat Intel community, our skilled hunters discover emerging threats and feed information back to the community and to our customers.
- FILE SCANNING FOR MALWARE & EXECUTABLE CODE: With our Endpont Talon(TM), you can understand where all the threats and dangers lurk in your network and get rid of them for good.
- BEHAVIORAL ANOMALY DETECTION & RESPONSE: CyberESI uses creative and customized strategies to hunt and identify previously undetected cyber threats that have been able to bypass information security controls. By finding the bad actor early, an organization can implement remediations before data is stolen, altered, or destroyed.
- SOC AS A SERVICE: Covered by our $1 Million insurance-backed warranty, we monitor your network and work with you to eradicate and stop cyber threats. We become familiar with your specific needs and collaborate with you on pro-active risk reduction and responses to cyber events.
“We’re here to lead the new wave of cybersecurity preparedness, dependability, and safety with our pioneering technology, appliances, and services. We aim to stop even the most dangerous and complex cybersecurity threats by offering organizations our technical experience and expertise for an on-going understanding of their asset defense. Every organization, whether in government, health, or a small business, needs powerful cybersecurity for its infrastructure. We meet that need with the right solutions at the right price.”
“CyberESI has been able to work with our organization to help advance our security program, increasing our overall posture. By integrating with our established program, we have been able to replace systems and maintain compliance. This partnership grants admins time to focus on internal priorities. Our security program continues to mature and evolve in today’s aggressive landscape. CyberESI helps us stay ahead of potential threats, as a result, we can sleep at night.” – Matt G., Chief Information Officer, national non-profit.