DETAILS OF SERVICES
- BREACH & INCIDENT RESPONSE – Pinkston is a premier choice for messaging, reputation management, and damage containment in public relations if you or your company suffers a breach or cyber crisis. Pinkston guides clients through critical incidents by providing honest evaluations of the situation and informed strategies for navigating the storm in a way that will minimize long-term damage and restore your reputation as quickly as possible.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
- COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY – Pinkston’s approach to strategic communications is based on an understanding that success in today’s landscape requires a comprehensive, integrated effort comprising traditional tactics — such as story development and pitching that results in earned news coverage — along with owned and digital storytelling tactics that can reach target audiences directly.
- CRISIS MANAGEMENT – Pinkston guides clients through critical incidents by providing honest evaluations of the situation and informed strategies for navigating the storm in a way that will minimize long-term damage and restore your reputation as quickly as possible.
- MESSAGING & WRITING – A foundation of clear, concise, digestible messaging is essential to building a successful campaign, whether the goal is to build a positive profile or minimize/recover from a crisis. Pinkston works closely with our clients to identify and develop key band and issue messages that will resonate with target audiences.
- MEDIA TRAINING – Pinkston provides comprehensive, in-person media training that covers media basics, interview techniques and one-on-one mock interviews that create an opportunity for spokespeople to practice staying on message in a realistic but risk-free environment.
- MEDIA MONITORING & OUTREACH – Pinkston’s media teams are constantly monitoring news and social-media outlets to detect emerging stories and identify opportunities to insert our clients into ongoing discussions that fit their strategic plans.
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP – Our approach to thought leadership is based on the understanding that few companies, organizations or individuals have the global influence to drive media conversations from start to finish. Rather than trying to control media discussions through proactive outreach alone, most entities will find success in adapting to media trends by providing commentary and analysis that can inform reporters’ coverage of ongoing issues while raising their organization’s visibility and credibility.
- FILM PRODUCTION – Well-produced short films provide an engaging way to connect directly with target audiences online as a tool to explain complicated ideas and establish emotional bonds with viewers by creating a visual and auditory experience that cannot be achieved through the written word alone. Pinkston manages film production in-house, and our video teams already know the campaign’s strategic priorities because they work side-by-side with our communications experts throughout film and other digital-media projects.
- DIGITAL SERVICES – Pinkston’s team includes in-house designers, developers and project managers who create websites, infographics, marketing materials and innovative digital pieces to promote our clients’ organizations and initiatives. We also work to build traffic through content creation, search-engine optimization and inbound (pay-per-click) marketing.
- INDUSTRY INSIGHTS – Pinkston conducts thorough analyses of clients and their competitors to identify key conversations, trends and tactics. We also manage relationships with polling providers who can provide timely insight into key stakeholders’ views of the institutions and issues at the heart of our communications campaigns.
“Pinkston was founded in 2001 with a mission to provide individualized solutions for clients in a wide range of industries. Pinkston’s vision is to be a leading strategic communications firm by providing smarter, more strategic services that position individuals, companies and nonprofits as leaders in their fields. We are purpose-driven, experienced, thoughtful, forward-thinking, individualized and trustworthy in providing a variety of strategic communications services, including messaging and writing, media relations, social media, film production, digital services and insight. “