- Breach & Incident Response
- Penetration Testing
- Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Network Security & Setup
- Website Security
- Anti-Malware/Virus Setup
- Cyber Staffing
- Data Storage Security
- Email Security
- Cyber Legal Services
- Messaging & Call Security
- Consulting & Program Development
DETAILS OF SERVICES
- INCIDENT RESPONSE: Our organized approach to addressing and managing the aftermath of a security breach or attack (also known as an incident) is proven to address the situation in a way that limits damage and reduces recovery time and costs.
- PENETRATION TEST: Our team analyzes enterprise Computer Network Defense policies and configurations. We evaluate compliance with regulations and enterprise directives to ultimately assist with the selection of security controls to mitigate risk.
- RISK ASSESSMENT: Our goal is for an organization to understand and avoid the cybersecurity risk to organizational operations, assets, and individuals. Risks may include operational downtime, loss of functions, or damaged reputation.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
- CYBER HUNT: We collect intrusion artifacts like source code, malware, and trojans. We use these discoveries to mitigate Computer Network Defense incidents. Our expert technical support allows us to resolve incidents, while correlating data gives us the ability to identify specific vulnerabilities and make recommendations that enable rapid remediation.
- RED TEAMING: SIXGEN Cyber red teams provide “real-world attack simulations designed to assess and improve the effectiveness of an entire information security program”. They are used to conduct adversarial assessments on their own networks.
- CNO DEVELOPMENT: SIXGEN Computer Network Operations (CNO) programmers develop technologies to defend, attack and exploit computer networks. Our deep understanding of operating systems and software internals, assembly, networking, and reverse engineering, provide expert operational capability to customers of all sizes.
“SIXGEN provides world-class teams of cyber operators to counter global threats in support of our Nation’s intelligence community, as well as government, commercial and high-net worth clients. We respond to emerging and ongoing threats by deploying industry-leading experts to assess, develop, and implement innovative techniques and technologies to overcome adversaries. We place highest importance on National mission, security, customer requirements, and the goals of our SIXGEN employees.”